Following the Government's Working safely during COVID-19 in other people’s homes guidance issued on the 11th May 2020, we have highlighted the main areas and created a clear
guide for our homeowners, landlords, exiting tenants and perspective buyers. If you have any further concerns please email us email@example.com or call 02089540045
- All viewings should happen through a virtual method initially.
- The well-being of viewers and occupiers will be checked when booking any appointments and again on the day of the viewing
- All viewings are by appointment only
- Anyone self-isolating for any reason should not allow any persons such as estate agents or tradespeople to enter their property
- All doors are to be opened and light switches to be placed on before any viewing takes place.
- Occupiers should leave the property for the duration of the viewing
- There are to be no open houses and viewings should be encouraged to last a maximum of 15 minutes
- Speculative viewings are highly discouraged and potential viewers should be vetted prior to any appointment
- Viewings for tenants and buyers should only be for serious applicants
- Strict social distancing guidelines are always to be adhered to
- All viewers, including the estate agent should wash their hands upon entering the property.
- After the visit all worksurfaces and door handles should be thoroughly cleaned by the occupier.